Getting my engine running

12:21 PM / Posted by Kenious Kongiaz /

MACBOOK AIR

As part of my therapy towards self discipline and focus, I have decided to force my brain and hands to work together to blog every other two days, ie, the next post should be on 6th Feb 2009.

It is kind of ironic that people should think of me as a very disciplined person with a strong sense of the future. If indeed, they should be referring to someone else. To my own chagrin, I lack self discipline. I have embarked on many personal projects, but many of them lay in ruins.

New year resolution rarely make that list of success which I have few. In retrospect, there are so many things that I did not follow through. I tend to let things ride along and adopt a day after day view of the affairs of the world.

I know in a really short time it will be 4 Feb 2010. But how much of self discipline will I have gained? Tell me again in a jiffy.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment