Life Bug

9:44 PM / Posted by Kenious Kongiaz /

I think once in a while, there will be some one bitten by the travel bug. For me, it is not only the travel bug but also the life bug. The urge and frustration to sort out the clouds in my life. I have been thinking, what is my life about? Death is there waiting. I don't know what is there beyond him and honestly I am scared. Yea.

And I having reading and watching shows on the end times. Lost book of Nostradamus, the galactic alignment in 2012, and the grim future ahead. Which brings me to another question, do modern humans have what it takes to survive a catastrophe and to rebuild the civilisation?

Throughout history, there were devastating events occurring and somehow humans managed to live on and recreate the civilization. Imagine, if the yellowstone super volcano blows tomorrow, the lives that we are so used to and taken for granted will forever be altered.

Yea.

The economy will surely break down. The society view of normalcy will break down.

I am getting so out of point. Can't concentrate on writing a post when the guild is wiping on Naxx. Brb in next post.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment