IPPT on a Valentine morning

12:24 PM / Posted by Kenious Kongiaz /

I had my IPPT at Maju camp this morning. I woke up at around 6.30 am and headed off to Maju drive. I am surprised that I feel excited and not negative about it. Maybe it is because deep inside me I thought that no-one would be sane enough to wake up so early to do IPPT and thus the duration would be relatively fast. My target time to be back at home was 9 am.

=_=

I was wrong. There was like almost one hundred of us there. And the medic and the safety rover was not there on time. Its a classic case of rush to wait and wait to rush.

I need to remind myself that I need to bring a 20cent coins for my iPhone (locker) and a watch in the future.

I failed the chin up...expected.

I came in at 10s for my shuttle run....not expected. I used to do under 9s.

I jumped a distance of 230 (forgotten the unit)... expected. I used to do 250 and above.

I did the bare minimum of 30 sits up.

I came in 14.46 mins for my 2.4 run. I need to shave 2.06 minutes off it.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment