The Melancholia of Moving Myself to Work

7:58 AM / Posted by Kenious Kongiaz /

This sounded like a desperate attempt to whine. No, it is not. Moreso it's a defined process of which I reiterate my utter disgust for the mindless travelling from home to work and vice versa, through words. Afterall they say the words are mightier than swords.

If there is one ritual that I detest so much, that would be the physical relocation of my body from my home to the workplace. I got to wake up early just to prepare to head off to work. Imagine that's like around 240 hours a year just doing nothing.

The era of physical irrelevantless is upon us. With the Internet and high speed communications, is of necessary to even go to work? I am guessing, with the increasing concern over the environmental issues, people will one day decided not to go to work. In this way we are saving on the detrimental effects of travelling ie pollution and oil usage.

Will this occur in my lifetime? Probably not. But I can still make the choice.......


0 comments:

Post a Comment