Blah...

12:05 AM / Posted by Kenious Kongiaz /

Been looking at my recent blog posts and realised how dull they are. They lack the prose and humor of my usual stuff and I am starting to think that it is the evil work of .... work itself. It seemed that my work has killed my sense of myself.


Comparing my blog posts during my uni days, I prefer to them then what I am writing now. The virtual blog-world is my real-self, whereas I dump my alter-self at the real world. It is really sad to say hi to myself here, while the alter-self types furiously away. Its hard to reconcile the two. There!! I said it...reconcile....

I now dread words like reconcile, immaterial, below scope, samples, integrity, casting, reasonable........ ~~~runs to toilet to vomit~~~

~~comes back to the keyboard~~

Dread dread and dready dread the words above.

I don't really like to hear these words when I am out of the office. They are the constant reminders of the pain and suffering I have to go through everyday of the working life. Like road signs, constantly telling you cannot U-turn, go slow, bumps ahead....

Feeling drained by the mundane nature of my job. I still like the field work. But prefffff to the admin work, the wrapping up and a lousy manager. The work is draining my personality away into the ocean. You can hear the slow, silent sucking sound.

Who is Kenneth. Really, who is he?


Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment