Down and down

3:50 PM / Posted by Kenious Kongiaz /

There come a point where doing work is progressively harder. There are expectations to meet and live up to. The constant stress forces me to rethink my life again. Here I am, whining constantly at how pathetic is my life instead of actively reinvigorating it.

If I was a third person, I would laugh at myself. I am given so much resources and yet I squander at of them away. I am lazy and ill-disciplined and I wonder how I made it here?

Perhaps there is something in me to push me, at which I took everything for granted.

Similarly, just I would lament how my youth was lost. I would do the same thing 5 years down the road. What ifs being my best buddy. I have learnt that we can't go back in time. And to carpe diem. What if I can't even seize my own sanity.

They say sloth is one of the seven sins. I now see how is it a sin. The sin of laziness and to waste what God has given us. Our stay on this earth is really short. Like a novel, which one day will be flipped to the last page.

I need to Regain control of myself. Until then all my words are just words.


Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment