Shenzhen & 双皮奶

12:50 PM / Posted by Kenious Kongiaz /

Before I set off to this engagement (I shall call it the Tupperware engagement), my mind was screaming "Argggg this Tupperware is
going to leave a stain my career life~~though it's not as bad as GFS~~"

Two weeks to do fieldwork?!?! TOC and finals?!?! I dint know we booked 3 partners, 6 managers, 12 seniors and 24 assistants for this Tupperware. Of course I am blowing it out of proportion... I am so complaining right now that my sense of proportions and reasonableness ~~looks around for anal auditors~~ are skewed terribly to appeal to the irrational biasness of people. Make that 50 partners!

Irrationality aside, this Tupperware challenged me on many fronts. Firstly, I had to share a room with ES. Not eveningsong... But the senior on the job. I have to share 11 nights with an slightly friendish acquintant. I can't hide my distain for the awefully evolved human race from him. I'm a nutshell, a cliquey irresponsible way to absolve myself from explaining myself, I have to let him see me in my most ungraceful prose.

Secondly, the demand from Tupperware is not exactly Redway-ish. There are so many things to do and on top of that I have spend like 1.5 days on Redway. 12 days less 1.5 days less 1 day for confirmations less friday & monday. Oh and 1 day R&R @ dongmen. 6.5 effective working days. I am so amazed. To be fair, it's no-one's fault. It's how Tupperware decided to vent their frustration on us. Its all about $$$$. Fine. Character building......

One most important thing that I have gained from this trip is the bonds that the four of us have built and cemented. I got to know more things about them and to have lived with them especially ES. Remind me again why I love my current job. If only 鬼影, Um Um, Slutty Tiong and Ah Pui are not here.......I am so good at nicknaming people.......


0 comments:

Post a Comment