A great weekend

11:32 PM / Posted by Kenious Kongiaz /

After the long wait for the weekend, which I know is painfully short, my best buddies Sat and Sun are back for a visit. Met Derrick for a late lunch at Tempopo at Liang Court. The food was good and I enjoyed a drink called "Lychee Cooler". I even ordered a second glass. Zijun joined us much later after her work. Went to KTV at the party world. Zijun had a hard time coaching us singing. I think we need to find another teacher already. After the KTV, we headed to Illuma. It was my first time there and I think its a great place for guys to shop. We ate at Fish Manhattan.

On Sunday, met Derrick for Time Traveler's Wife. It was a good show. However it has the potential of being too bland and slow. But the redeeming point lie in the simplicity in how the show conveyed the love story between Henry and Clare. And after that we headed to Ion. Ate at a japanese restaurant, Itocho Sushi (B2-18). The sushi is very good. And we had sake too, hoping to catch a good night sleep. Love the intoxicating feeling after wine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment