Feeling sick

9:55 PM / Posted by Kenious Kongiaz /

Here I am lying on my blog with a bloated tummy. I am sure it is not bloated because I had a heavy dinner, which, in fact, I had none. I had almost nothing except for a chinese pear from around 1pm onwards. I had this very nauseating feeling when I was on the cab. I can taste my vomit. I feel like sleeping.

I am currently listening to JJ and Charlene Choi's Little Dimples. Hoping that it will sooth my pain. Well, its not really painful per se, just feels that my body is collapsing upon itself and my brain is releasing many glasses of red/white/yellow wine into my bloodstream. I feel very weak. And for a better word..."nua". Oh man, I found the cantonese version on youtube...so good! JJ sounds funny in cantonese, but I applaud for his effort.

Ok...the bloatness is going away. But I still feel sleepy....

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment