What to blog?

9:00 AM / Posted by Kenious Kongiaz /

I am back from a short trip from Xiamen and one of the highlights was the 10 books that I have bought. They cost about 50 sing dollar and that is about the cost of one book in Singapore. I am so inspired to write as I read through the books. Nothing beats having your thoughts articulated and transformed into words.


I think that is what blogging is about. Or for that matter, what keeping a journal is about. Coincidentally, I have bought a book on how to write daily journal.

As the year draws down to an end in another 1.5 months time, there is much to reflect, especially since this year is like the kind of year that one would say, "I have been through much." Yes, I will always remember the July Disappointment and September Depression.

In short, I have to start exploring for new paths. I can feel the inner tectonic shifting, as the magma and lava within me starts to destabilize. New lands are forming, while other sinks to the ocean bottom. Mountains becoming valleys and plains becoming the next Himalayas. 2010. The new movie.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment