Letting go and holding on

12:36 PM / Posted by Kenious Kongiaz /

What is it to hold on? So fearful of letting go. What is the fear? Is it the great unknown of which what will eventually happen should I just let go, without the comfort of the knowledge that the thing is still within my procession? Yes. As much as I like to say that I embrace changes, I don't. I take comfort in knowing that my life is a movie that keeps on playing. Verily it is not.

It seems like my study life is so far back and now I am slowly morphing into a working machine. And, of course, I am the luckier one. I have seen but I will never understand sufferings. My so-call Armageddons are nothing but pebbles in the life-path.

The things I so jealously guard and hold are just illusions of comfort. What does it take to become a Kenneth?

I have taken the first step.

My msn nick. Its changed from <> to <权>.

What's next?

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment