7:31 PM / Posted by Kenious Kongiaz /

The traveling bug is biting me too badly. Currently, there are three destinations that I really want to visit. The first is up north at Nordic region. FY was suggesting that we have a trip there. Norway looks promising. An exotic place that I would want to visit for its cold, the cliffs, and the nordic sky.


The next place which I wanted to go is Greece. I am fascinated by the white houses atop the mountains, facing the Aegean Seas. There are so many islands that I wanted to go. Island-hopping is the way to go!

However, the most probable place I can go for this period of time, is Tokyo. A short get-away which I hope I can manage on my own. To lose myself in the metropolis and to get see how a great city works. To buy some new clothes, shoes, and other weird japanese stuff. I have decided to devote 3.5k to the trip......hence, postponing my purchase of a new iMac....

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment