What am I doing?

7:11 PM / Posted by Kenious Kongiaz /

I have wasted the whole monday away doing nothing. Nothing! What happened to all the determination and tenacity that I have lied to myself to get me moving? What happened to the burning desire? It seems that once that I am back in Singapore, all the lies become apparent. I felt betrayed by my ownself. There is nothing more hurting than to be deceived by yourself.

I can't trust myself anymore.

How can I get moving? How do I push myself. I really hope that a big brother can just slap me out of it. The darkening evening sky is giving way to the night. Just as my aspirations is dimming itself to the black lies. The question remains, how do I pull together to transform these lies into promises. Into a motivating force that will propel me to go forward.

Move. Damnit. Move.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment