my inertia

6:57 PM / Posted by Kenious Kongiaz /

I dread to pick up the task that I am embarking on. The thought of starting anything overwhelms me. I learnt that I have not accomplish anything for the past 26 years. I squandered the time away and life has a way to get back at me for the wastage.

I need to know the result or deliverables of the task that I am going to do.

I need to know what is required and how are requirements going to be achieved.

My mind seemed to be in a blank state whether I force myself to look at the tasks. I know I have a very bad concentration span and my mind will scream for pleasure whenever I am stuck in an unpleasant situation. It's too pain and frustrating for me to face down a task and to focus my energy.

I am have ONE option now.......


Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment