Can't believe I blogged that

4:32 PM / Posted by Kenious Kongiaz /

I was referring to the solar eclipse blog. It is the classic case of blogging for the sake of blogging. But I am happy with the fact that I have established a sort of base. I have a place for all my stuff....Soup. Was playing around with tumblr awhile ago but I find that it is painfully slow in retrieving my stuff...

So here I am... finally a dedicated place to put all my stuff and to share and remember my life on the virtual world.

Twitter tweets - my short messages to the world...be it ranting, complaining or just simply what am I doing.

Blogspot posts - A little more than twitters in relating some part of my life that I wish to just go on and on.

Flickr photos - Photolog of where I have been and been doing. Just need more refinement and it will be good.

Delicious links - What I am linking and have been reading.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment