A sad day

11:39 PM / Posted by Kenious Kongiaz /

In the late afternoon, I received a news from my colleague that someone died on the fifth floor. For a moment, I was in shock. Outside of family, this was how close Death was to me. I pondered the fragility of life and prayed for the deceased. Praying, not to assuage my guilt, but to hope that his/her family would not be devastated whether economically or emotionally by the passing.

I suddenly thought of my own mortality. I just feel tired having a constant nagging thought that I will dead next moment. I have always imagined my own death. Through old? That would be quite hard for me to bear because I am an impatient man. I hate the feeling of waiting. Through accident? There is always this "I still have so much to see and do".

With a heavy heart, I resumed to work, as it takes pain and worries away from me......

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment