Damn that guy

11:38 PM / Posted by Kenious Kongiaz /

To the tune of CS... he has just been confirmed as the most irritating guy that I have ever met for the current period. Luckily its only 5 more days. Let me see, Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday night, Wednesday night, Thursday night.. I am moving out by friday night.

He is so inconsiderate. First-class honours for him for this category of award. It is so exasperating that I have to bear his nonsense. I hope that he just disappears, well of course, that is not really possible considering that this is the real world. If its in a fantasy world or tv.......he would be long gone....

I hope his irritating face is rotting to the tune of the rubbish dump.

I hope someone will teach him a lesson that he will never forget. Oh come on, just get the hell out of here!

I can remember a similar style of ranting a couple of years ago when that CS pissed the hell out of me. This is the re-enactment of what happened a few years ago. This is plain bull-shit. And I hate his voice. My brain is now shunning his stupid voice. Nothing concrete will get into my head. Why am I stuck with this piece of shit?

I hope he will just vanish into the thin air. Like literally. And his things along with him please. I don't want to help him pack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment