Its no more

11:00 PM / Posted by Kenious Kongiaz /

A lot has been through my mind these few weeks. The future. The what-ifs. The grimness of life in general. Its really wearing me out and I can no longer laugh at life. I think I need to move on, like I always do. Perhaps I can't be tied down and pretend that life is a continuous melodrama which I can control. The fact is, in spite of everything, the river of life is just carrying me on. I am breaking apart sooner than I expected. And every effort to conceal the cracks only exacerbate the crumbling my life.

I don't want to go to sleep now. I enjoy the tranquil night. The silence of a sleepy city. The occasion rumbling of the engines. The droning of my fan. Faint whispers of the wind. Darkness is a cooling tea to the throat of a thirsty city. The heat. The noise. The people. The dust. All these fade away to welcome the night.

As I stared out of the window. I wonder how many people are refusing to sleep. And yet, they are enslaved to the routine of waking up early for work. What do we want? What do I want?

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment